For those who know me, you know this picnic has been my dream for the past year! I finally got to create my beach wine and cheese picnic! While this picnic took quite a bit of planning and effort, it really can be thrown together in a short amount of time with a small or large budget. One of the biggest struggles for me was finding a wooden pallet to use as a table! I was surprised to find that you can actually buy pallets at home improvement for $2, yes ONLY $2! The best part about creating your own beach picnic is that you can make it into whatever you want, have your own color scheme, different foods, creative florals and even fun drinks!
Below are the vendors that helped make this all happen!
- Wine: Dragonette from La Place Wine Bar, Graham Beck Brut Rose and Barbieri Wine
- Cheese + Charcuterie: C'est Cheese
- Cheese Board Inspiration: Sorella Collective
- Cheese Board Assembly + Design: Alessandra Tacconelli
- Event Design: Alessandra Tacconelli
- Wood Pallet: Home Improvement
- Blanket: World Market
- Pillows: Urban Outfitters
- Flower Garland: Flourish